All information, including, but not limited to, prices, specifications, and illustrations contained in these web pages are based on the latest information available at the time of publication. AV Auto Group reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice, in prices, colors, material, specifications, and models, and is not responsible for typographical errors.
AV Automotive Group, LLC and its affiliates believe that privacy is a cornerstone of our customer relationship. In operating our business, we strive to find methods to guard your privacy while affording you opportunities to find the automobile that suits your needs and obtain credit for the purchase of that automobile.
When we do share information it is limited to the information necessary for the particular circumstance and only under strict controls to prevent misuse.
We restrict access to the information we obtain about you to only those service providers who need to know that information for the purpose of purchasing an automobile or obtaining credit.
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with all state and federal regulations to guard against misuse of the information we obtain.
AV Automotive Group, LLC complies with the requirements of Title V of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, 15 U.S.C. ï¿½ï¿½6801 through 6810 ("GLB Act"), and the Federal Trade Commissionï¿½s implementing regulation, Regulation P, 16 C.F.R. Part 313 ("Regulation P"), in particular, as both relate to the disclosure and protection of Non-Public Personal Information ("NPI") for customers with regard to the authorized distribution and intended use of customerï¿½s financial information to other parties. AV Automotive Group, LLC will substantially comply with the GLB Act and Regulation P for all customer NPI received, transferred or obtained from the use of this site or from a party.
AV Automotive Group, LLC collects customer information from a variety of sources:
- Application Information (The information you provide us on your applications and other forms such as names, addresses, telephone numbers, birthday, social security numbers, level of family income, employer's name, and employer's address);
- Credit Reports (Information from consumer reporting agencies);
- Correspondence (The information you provide when communicating in writing, online or by phone with our customer service respesentatives, as well as our response and follow-up correspondence with third parties concerning;
- Marketing partners and publicly available databases (We receive information from our marketing partners, e.g., financial institutions, auto dealerships and other businesses and public databases which is used to help us serve you).
We use this information to evaluate your applications, locate an appropriate lender, provide you with high quality service, and prevent fraud. We may also use this information to confirm your identity when you call us to inquire about your accounts.
"Cookies" are small computer files which are automatically placed on your computer's hard drive when you are connected to a website or remote server so that the website can recognize you upon your return to the website and tailor your experience based on your earlier use of the site. "Action tags" (also known as Web Beacons, Trackers, or Bugs) are invisible pixel .gif files placed on web pages that are used to track web navigation to those pages.
AV Automotive Group, LLC uses a cookie for each computer that visits its site. The cookie is integral to the customer experience and is necessary to use our online services. It allows AV Automotive Group, LLC to customize the website presentation based on your accounts. While cookies, including AV Automotive Group, LLC's, can be disabled, if you disable our cookie you will not be able to use our website.
The AV Automotive Group, LLC cookie does not collect information from your hard drive; rather, it allows us to recognize you and know how you navigated through our site. It is also part of our effort to detect and stop fraud.
AV Automotive Group, LLC may disclose information about you to the following types of third parties: AV Automotive Group, LLC affiliates; service companies (companies that provide services to AV Automotive Group, LLC in order to process your application); financial institutions, and credit bureaus, collection agencies. Your information is disclosed to the foregoing entities solely for the purpose of locating a vehicle that meets your criteria and obtaining credit for the purchase of such vehicle. Outlined below is the information shared with each type of third party and as appropriate, your options.
- Sharing Information with Service Companies -- In order to provide quality service, AV Automotive Group, LLC contracts with service providers for essential roles in processing your application. We may disclose some or all of the information we collect to these service providers but only in order to obtian credit for you. All of AV Automotive Group, LLC's service providers have entered into a contract with AV Automotive Group, LLC that forbids them from using information provided by AV Automotive Group, LLC for any purpose other than providing the service for AV Automotive Group, LLC customers. AV Automotive Group, LLC takes security precautions to monitor the use of the information and prevent the use of the information for any other purpose.
- Information Sharing With Merchants -- AV Automotive Group, LLC does not share any information with unrelated merchants for the purpose of extending offers of goods and services without your consent.
- Information Sharing with Partners -- AV Automotive Group, LLC offers its products in conjunction with financial institutions and other businesses (collectively, AV Automotive Group, LLC Partners). By completing a credit application with AV Automotive Group, LLC for the purpose of locating a vehicle that meets your criteria and obtaining credit for the purchase of such vehicle, you agree to the sharing of information with that partner. These relationships are clearly stated in the application and by completing the application you agree to the information sharing by AV Automotive Group, LLC and the partner which may include: your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, and personal financial information.
- Credit Reports and Other Uses of Information -- In applying for credit, you agree that we may request consumer credit reports from one or more credit reporting agencies in connection with your application and the administration of such application. You also authorize us to exchange credit information concerning you or your use of the Account with (and answer questions and requests from) others, such as merchants, other lenders and credit reporting agencies.
AV Automotive Group, LLC does not knowingly offer its products and services to minors. Similarly, AV Automotive Group, LLC does not collect information about children. Our application approval process is designed to identify applications submitted by children and to prevent their use of AV Automotive Group, LLC websites.